Shipping, Returns, & Exchanges
How long will it take to arrive?
- With standard shipping, an order will take approximately 3-7 business days to arrive.
What is your return policy?
- We accept returns for any reason within 30 days of your purchase. The items must be unwashed and undamaged with original tags still intact. All domestic returns are free.
How do I return a gift?
- We accept returns for any reason within 30 days of the purchase, and add an additional 15 days for gifts. The items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged with original tags still intact. You may return items received as a gift for a refund to the gift-giver or as an exchange for the same item in a different color or size at HUMiD Outside. All refunds will be processed at the original price.
What is your exchange policy?
- We do exchanges for the same item in a different color or size. For everything else, we will help you return your order and place a new order, complete with free shipping. We accept exchanges for any reason within 30 days of your purchase. The items must be unwashed and undamaged with original sewn in tags still intact.
Can I ship internationally?
- We do not currently ship internationally.
Can I change my address?
- If you notice an error in your shipping address please, send us a message through the Contact Us page and we will do our best to catch it before it goes out.
Can I cancel my order?
- Send us a message through the Contact Us page and we will do our best to catch it before it goes out.
What kind of payments do you accept?
- Apple Pay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
Fit, Care, & Other Questions
How should I wash the product?
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry on medium heat. If you like the fit perfectly when you take it out of the package, then we recommend air drying instead of tumble drying.
Will the garment shrink?
- Yes, there is some slight shrinkage in material. We've carefully sized these garments to be true to size after a normal wash and dry. If it fits you perfectly out of the box before wash and dry, we would recommend air drying. For everyone else, throw it in the dryer with other like colors.
Is it true to size?
- Yes, these are true to size.
Is the garment good to work out in?
- Absolutely! These shirts are highly breathable and have anti-microbial characteristics in the fibers.
Does the garment have a UPF rating?
- We have not gone through the UPF testing of our materials yet. Our main priority was getting the form, fit and function of the material dialed in first. While there is some rating of UPF to most material that covers, we would still recommend wearing an appropriate sunblock for your activity.
If an item is out of stock, will it become available again?
- Yes, it will. If a product will be discontinued, then we will mark it accordingly on the site.
How is your fabric made?
- Our fabric is knitted, based on the specifications that we require in the design process of each garment. We require a specific blend of fibers to meet the form, fit and function of our designs…built for purpose!
Where are your garments made?
- Most are made right here in the USA. If a product is made in the USA, it will be stated in the description.
What is the fabric content of the products?
- It varies, dependent upon the product. Please refer to the product description and we will be sure to tell you what it's made of.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
5668 Fishhawk Crossing Boulevard
Lithia, FL 33547